1031 Liked Kind Exchanges

Structuring a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange.

When you sell your aircraft and buy another, you may face a large capital gain and the prospect of paying federal taxes on it — and in some states, state taxes as well. So your attorney or tax advisor may suggest a tax-deferred exchange under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code.

Your Qujets representative will work with you and a qualified intermediary firm that can help you understand the 1031 exchange process from start to finish. Contact us to discuss structuring a 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange for the purchase of your new aircraft.

Our aircraft sales and brokerage team represent the finest in the industry.

Start your search or discover more about Qujets.com.

Back to top